Skip to main content


Arizona's Choice for Legal Document Preparation!

Home  Fees and Services  About Us  Contact Us  Legal Links   
Family Law >  
Family Law

Whether you are trying to start a new matter to establish your first court order, modify an existing order, or are attempting enforcement of your court order, you are steps away from getting your paperwork to file! 

Please select from the procedures below to commence your matter. The prices are for legal document preparation only, and do not include other costs such as filing fees and service of process

Court Filing Fees in Family Law cases are payable to the Clerk of the Superior Court and are required for nearly every new action. The fees vary with each court. Check the Maricopa County Superior Court filing fees for the applicable fee.

Deferral or Waiver of Court Filing Fees: If your income meets the statutory guidelines, you may file for a deferral or waiver of fees. Please download the Maricopa County Superior Court Deferral Application if you would like to defer your fees. Other forms vary by venue. 

Service of Process is required by a process server, restricted mail-return receipt requested, or by a notarized Acceptance of Service. Process server fees usually cost about $55.00 - $95.00. We recommend Arizona Process Service.

Establishment of First Order
  • Dissolution (Divorce) 
  • Annulment 
  • Establish Paternity (w/Child Support, Custody, Parenting Time)
  • Legal Separation
  • Temporary Orders - w/Notice
  • Emergency Orders - without Notice (Irreparable Harm)
  • QDRO & DRO - Qualified Domestic Relations Order or Domestic Relations Order to Split Retirement Accounts
Modification of Existing Order
  • Modify Child Support Order
  • Modify Parenting Time & Support
  • Modify Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support
  • Modify Spousal Maintenance

Termination of Existing Order
  • Terminate or Modify Order of Assignment 
  • Terminate Spousal Support or Child Support Order
  • Terminate both Spousal and Child Support simultaneously
Enforcement of Existing Order
  • Enforce Child Support, Spousal Maintenance and/or Medical Exp.
  • Enforce Child Custody or Parenting Time
  • Emergency Enforcement - Without Notice (Irreparable Harm)
  • Enforce Property Settlement or Attorney's Fees Award

Other Matters
  • Resolution Statement
  • Disclosure Statement
  • and more!